Together we can #raiseHOPE for families in our community.
The YMCA of Southern Interior BC and BGC Okanagan are hardworking charitable organizations that exist to tackle complex societal issues and help change lives for the better. We are excited to come together as our mission is united – to build a healthier community by providing safe, supportive, barrier-free and inclusive programming where children, youth and families thrive.
Over the past couple of years, the patterns of our lives have been disrupted in ways we could never have imagined. Thanks to the Tree of Hope, your donation will have double the impact – ensuring our organizations can continue to connect with people when they need us most.
100% of all funds raised and matched through the Stober Foundation stay local and will make vital resources more accessible than ever.
YOUR GIFT OR SPONSORSHIP WILL:
● Remove financial barriers to YMCA and BGC Okanagan programming for those who otherwise couldn’t afford to participate.
● Provide safe, supportive places where children and youth can experience new opportunities, overcome barriers, build positive relationships, and develop skills for life. ● Give all families access to affordable child care.
● Ensure young people have the training and skills necessary to be successful in today’s workforce.
● Nourish children with breakfast programs, snacks and meals, as well as nutrition and food education.
● Support the mental health and resiliency of our young people through early intervention and wellness services.
● Send a child to summer camp where kids will stay engaged, active and learning while having fun.